(BPRW) RETURN OF THE BLACK BAR: METROPOLITAN BLACK BAR ASSOCIATION HOSTS 38TH ANNUAL ANNIVERSARY AWARDS GALA
(Black PR Wire) New York, NY — The Metropolitan Black Bar Association will host their first in-person Gala - L.E.A.P. Into Excellence: Return of the Black Bar in two years hosted by award-winning, NY1’s In Focus host and author Cheryl Wills at Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers on Friday, May 20, 2022. The Black-tie evening will celebrate the 2022 stellar legal honorees including:
- Trailblazer of the Year: Cynthia Bookhart Adams, Managing Director, Legal and Compliance, Jefferies LLC
- Corporate Counsel of the Year: Shannon J. Hales, Managing Director and General Counsel, Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
- Jurist of the Year: Honorable Edwina G. Mendelson, Deputy Chief Administrative Judge, Office for Justice Initiatives NYS Unified Court Systems
- Private Practitioner of the Year: Tracy Richelle High, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Public Servant of the Year: Alvin Bragg, New York County District Attorney
The 2022 Gala will include: cocktail reception, seated dinner, awards presentation and dancing and music by Niara Sterling and DJ Jon Quick. The 2022 Gala Co-Chairs include: Lori Douglass, Partner, Douglass Rademaker LLP; Trey Muldrow, Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP and Rose Pierre Louis, COO, NYU McSilver Institute for Poverty Policy Research. The 2022 Gala event production by Bee Season Events.
Metropolitan Black Bar Association’s 38th Annual Anniversary Gala
Friday, May 20, 2022 | 6:30 PM | Pier 60 at Chelsea Piers, New York City
Tickets starting at $250 - 450 | Tables/Sponsorships at $2,250 - 25,000
For tickets and/or table/sponsorships: www.mbbanyc.org/events/annual-anniversary-awards-gala/
For press inquiries or day of event coverage: Kim Wilson Marshall, Wilson Marshall PR & Events, PRDirector@wilsonmarshallpr.com or 646.721.4375