Citi Trends, Inc
Chief Financial Officer
(BLACK PR WIRE)(August 12, 2009) SAVANNAH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Citi Trends, Inc. is pleased to announce the openings of 12 new retail stores.
The four locations opening August 13, 2009, are:
• Atlanta, Georgia 906 Ralph David Abernathy Road (at the southeast corner of Ralph David Abernathy Road and Ashby Road).
• Duluth, Georgia - 2131 Pleasant Hill Road (Mall Corners shopping center, at the southeast corner of Pleasant Hill Road and Satellite Boulevard).
• Ocala, Floridaï¿½ 2467 SW 27th Avenue (Shady Oaks shopping center, at the southeast corner of SW 27th Avenue and SW College Road).
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee 1014 Mercury Boulevard (Mercury Plaza shopping center, at the southwest corner of Mercury Boulevard and Middle Tennessee Boulevard).
The eight locations opening August 20, 2009, are:
• Huntsville, Alabama 4710 University Drive (Huntsville West shopping center, at the northwest corner of University Drive and Sparkman Drive).ï¿½
• North Highlands, California - 3625 Elkhorn Boulevard (Watt Towne Center shopping center, at the northeast corner of Watt Avenue and Elkhorn Boulevard).
• Dover, Delaware 1716 South Governors Avenue (Rodney Village shopping center, at the southwest corner of South Dupont Avenue and South Governors Avenue).
• Boynton Beach, Florida 4774 North Congress Avenue (Boynton Lakes Plaza shopping center, at the southeast corner of Hypoluxo Road and North Congress Avenue).
• Margate, Florida 2470 NW State Road 7 (Towne Shoppes of Margate shopping center, at the northeast corner of NW State Road 7 and NW 24th Street).
• Miami, Florida 850 Ives Dairy Road (RK California Club shopping center, at the southwest corner of Ives Dairy Road and NE 10th Avenue).
• New Orleans, Louisiana 9661 Chef Menteur Highway (Donna Villa shopping center, at the northwest corner of Chef Menteur Highway and Lurline Street).
• Cincinnati, Ohio 1838 Seymour Avenue (Hillcrest Square shopping center, at the northeast corner of Reading Road and Seymour Avenue).
Headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, Citi Trends operates over 370 stores in more than 20 states. Citi Trends is a value-priced retailer, offering a great selection of urban brand and fashion apparel for the entire family in Juniors, Plus, Mens, Boys, Girls, Kids and Accessories. CitiTrends provides exceptional value, offering real brands at great prices that are generally 30% to 70% below specialty and department store prices.