Citi Trends, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
( BLACK PR WIRE) ( August 5, 2010) SAVANNAH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Citi Trends, Inc. is pleased to announce the openings of 7 new retail stores.
• Sacramento, California 4211 Norwood Avenue (Norwood Shopping Center at the intersection of Jessie Avenue and Norwood Avenue).
• Savannah, Georgia 43 West Montgomery Crossroads (Tri Roads Shopping Center at the intersection of West Montgomery Crossroads and Abercorn Street).
• Swainsboro, Georgia 501 South Main Street (Swainsboro Shopping Center at the intersection of South Main Street and Circle Drive).
• Harvey, Louisiana 3407 Lapalco Boulevard (Woodmere Square Shopping Center at the intersection of Lapalco Boulevard and Destrehan Avenue).
• New Orleans, Louisiana 4800 Chef Menteur Boulevard (Gentilly Shopping Center at the intersection of Chef Menteur Boulevard and Desire Parkway).
• Las Vegas, Nevada 3262 Las Vegas Boulevard North (Cheyenne Plaza Shopping Center at the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard North and Cheyenne Avenue).
• Chattanooga, Tennessee 5600 Brainerd Road (Eastgate Town Center at the intersection of Brainerd Road and Eastgate Loop).
Headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, Citi Trends operates over 420 stores in 25 states. Citi Trends is a value-priced retailer, offering a great selection of urban brand and fashion apparel for the entire family in Juniors, Plus, Mens, Boys, Girls, Kids and Accessories. Citi Trends provides exceptional value, offering real brands at great prices that are generally 30% to 70% below specialty and department store prices.
Source: Citi Trends, Inc.