Citi Trends, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
(BLACK PR WIRE) (October 21, 2010) SAVANNAH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Citi Trends, Inc. is pleased to announce the openings of seven new retail stores.
• Pensacola, Florida 3 W. Nine Mile Road (Plaza North Shopping Center at the intersection of W. Nine Mile Road and Highway 29).
• Aurora, Illinois 940 N. Lake Street (Northgate Shopping Center at the intersection of N. Lake Street and Colorado Avenue).
• Loves Park, Illinois 6307 N. Second Street (Meadow Mart Center at the intersection of N. Second Street and Windsor Road).
• Clarksville, Indiana 237 E. Lewis & Clark Parkway (Clark Station Shopping Center at the intersection of E. Lewis & Clark Parkway and Blackiston Mill Road).
• Mishawaka, Indiana 2564 Miracle Lane (McKinley Town & Country Shopping Center at the intersection of Hickory Road and McKinley Avenue).
• Las Vegas, Nevada 703 N. Rancho Drive (Rancho Center at the intersection of Rancho Drive and Bonanza Avenue).
• Dallas, Texas 2329 Singleton Boulevard (Lakewest Town Center at the intersection of Singleton Boulevard and N. Hampton Road).
Headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, Citi Trends operates over 440 stores in 26 states. Citi Trends is a value-priced retailer, offering a great selection of urban brand and fashion apparel for the entire family in Juniors, Plus, Mens, Boys, Girls, Kids and Accessories. Citi Trends provides exceptional value, offering real brands at great prices that are generally 30% to 70% below specialty and department store prices.
Source: Citi Trends, Inc.
View this news release online at: