Set for WEDNESDAY, March 16 AT 10:00 AM
(Black PR Wire) MIAMI, FL - In celebration and recognition of Women's History Month, Miami-Dade County's Internal Services Department-Small Business Development Division, and in association with the Commission for Women, will host panel discussion and engaging dialogue with Leading Ladies during business in Miami. The event takes place on Wednesday, March 16 at 10 a.m. in the Shandrell Rivers Theater in Miami.
The purpose of this event is to engage, recognize and hear the story of Women Leader’s (Leading Ladies) in County Government and the Private sector in Miami to share how they overcame obstacles, their path to success and how they are leading change in their organizations and the community as a whole.
The Leading Ladies presenting include:
• Maria Nardi, Department Director of Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces
• Michelle Romano, Sr. Director Procurement Services with Jackson Health System
• Namita Uppal, Chief Procurement Officer Miami-Dade Internal Services Department
• Hydi Webb, Port Miami Director
• Bernadette A. Morris, President/CEO Sonshine Communications, and
• Gerri Lazarre, President and Shareholder - TriMerge Consulting Group
Partner agencies in attendance icljude:
• Women’s Business Council of the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce
• Miami-Dade County Commission for Women, and
• Miami Beach Chamber Women’s Business Council
# # #