U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce®
700 12th Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20005
(Black PR Wire) U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce (USWCC) and The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce (ASBCC) in collaboration with the U.S. Department of State presents the 12th Annual National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit.
MEETING: 12th Annual National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit (Charleston, SC)
WHEN: Thursday, June 9, 2022, 7:30 - 4:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
LOCATION: Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport Hotel & Convention Center, 5055 International Boulevard, North Charleston, SC 29418
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on making sure small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have been invited)
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities, and threats to small business contractors
- Legal education important for teaming, joint ventures, and related topics
- Connections to potential teaming and joint venture partners
- One-on-One LIVE Matchmaking
Did You Know ?
The Contacting Division of the U.S. Department of State moved to Charleston, SC. Contracting representatives from several bureaus will be participating in the upcoming National Small Business Government Contracting Summit | Southeast in Charleston, SC on June 9th.