Jerome Hutchinson, Jr.
Global Black Professionals and Entrepreneurs Network Recognizes Black Women Leaders; The Honorable Commissioner Daniela Jean among the exceptional honorees
(Black PR Wire) SUNRISE, FL –The ICABA World Network, a global online network for Black professionals and entrepreneurs, will honor 16 women leaders, 2 Leading Light organizations, and 2 Ally and Advocates for Black professional women at their 5th annual ICABA Salutes Women of Impact event. The event will take place on Saturday, June 24, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Alan B. Levan NSU Broward Innovation Center at Nova Southeastern University, 3100 Ray Ferrero Jr. Blvd, Alvin Sherman Library, 5th floor, Davie, FL 33314. The event will also be available virtually.
The honorees come from a variety of corporate, entrepreneurial, and social backgrounds. "Each honoree exemplifies what it means to be a woman of impact," said Jerome Hutchinson, Jr., Founder, and Chief Servant Officer of ICABA. "Each honoree is well-respected in their profession and demonstrates exemplary leadership. They are role models for everyone, and especially for other Black women. We are proud and humbled to recognize and connect them to collaborate and join the ICABA World Community."
The honorees have distinguished themselves in their careers and leadership. They are corporate, government, and civic leaders and entrepreneurs from diverse industries such as healthcare, financial services, technology, academia, and hospitality, as well as leading advocates for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
While ICABA Salutes Women of Impact worldwide for their accomplishments and leadership, ICABA also connects them in the ICABA World Community to collaborate and build a thriving community of Black women creating wealth, greater success, and stronger leadership.
● Melia Arnett-Archie, Esq., Founder & Principal Attorney, Modern Creators Law Firm, PLLC, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
● Katie Boston-Leary, Director of Nursing Programs and Healthy Nurse, American Nurse Association, Washington, DC
● Leah Carpenter, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Memorial Healthcare System, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
● Kalinthia Dillard, Esq., General Counsel/ Deputy Inspector General, Palm Beach County Office of Inspector General, West Palm Beach, FL
● Dr. Carleah East, LMHC, CEO, SMILE Psychology and Associates, St. Petersburg, FL
● Daniela Jean, Commissioner, City of North Miami Beach, North Miami, FL
● Oremeyi Kareem, CEO/Founder, VOME, Louisville, KY
● Lana Kerr, CEO, Lumisque Skincare/ CO2Lift, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
● Breion Moses, MPA, CEO, Seven Hillz Productions Foundation, Miami, FL
● Marcellia Osamor, Executive Director, Convention Services, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami, FL ● Youseline Poteau, HR Executive, YP Personnel Management & Consulting, Chicago, IL
● Dr. Deeawn T. Roundtree, CEO, Roundtree Training & Consulting, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
● Daphnee Anne Sainvil, Division Manager, City of Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Lauderdale
● Lovie Scott, Financial Advisor, Mutual of Omaha Advisors, Boca Raton, FL
● Patricia Golden Webb, President, The Golden Webb Group, LLC, Washington, DC
● Lisa White, President, White Howard Brands, Atlanta, GA
TD Bank is the presenting sponsor, and other sponsors include Memorial Healthcare, Lumisque Skincare/ CO2Lift, and Comprehensive Medical Aesthetics. The event is open to the public and will feature high-value networking, nationally renowned speakers, entertainment, champagne brunch, and beverages. Tickets to attend in person are $195, and to attend virtually are $20.
ICABA is a South Florida-based technology company launched in 2009 that operates the world's leading online network for Black professionals and entrepreneurs. ICABAWorldCommunity.com and ICABAWorldMarketplace.com assist Black professionals and entrepreneurs in building productive relationships and share valuable information and opportunities to succeed, lead, and prosper. ICABA conducts career and business programs and signature events to enhance its members' career, business, and lifestyle success. ICABA also produces Black Professionals Month annually in October. Visit ICABAWorldNetwork.com for more information.
# # #