For more information, contact Crystal Kendrick, Recruiting Consultant, at email@example.com or 513.281.3228.
Apply Today, Change Tomorrow
9Black PR Wire) The Cincinnati Police Department is an award-winning, nationally recognized law enforcement agency that uses evidence-based policing, intelligence-driven strategies, community involvement and technology to make Cincinnati one of the safest cities in Ohio.
To continue this trend, the Department is especially seeking veterans, candidates with college credits/college degrees and those with experience in technology/data management expertise, social media experience, the ability to speak multiple languages.
People interested in Cincinnati Police Department Recruitment must be at least 21 years old at the time of appointment (upon completion of the 28-week training academy), have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and be eligible to work in the United States with a valid driver’s license.
Registration will close on October 31, 2021. Applicants will then receive an email to select a day and time to take the Physical Agility Test (PAT) and the written test. Both tests are scheduled between November 30 and December 4, 2021.
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary for a Police Recruit is $38,353.13. Upon completing the Police Academy curriculum and graduating from the Police Academy, Police Recruits are promoted to Police Officer. A Police Officer’s salary is $65,867.12 to $80,355.96
- Permanent shift
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Sick, holiday, vacation and longevity pay
- Credit union, pension plans, deferred compensation, and retirement plans
Visit www.cincinnati-oh.gov/police/recruiting to apply and learn more about the recruiting processes and careers in law enforcement.
About the Greater Cincinnati Area
- Cincinnati sits along the Ohio River and is a close neighbor with Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana. Here, we meet across bridges, cultures, and backgrounds to create a uniquely Cincinnati community.
- Greater Cincinnati offers collegiate and professional sports teams, great arts, parks, libraries, and a thriving Downtown. The region is routinely recognized for being family-friendly, pet-friendly, LGBTQ-friendly, commuter-friendly and welcoming to all.
- The Cincinnati area is one of the most affordable real estate markets in the country – more than 40 percent lower than the national average. The average rent in the Cincinnati Region is $730, and the 75 neighborhoods in the region offer an excellent place for everyone to live. Here, you can thrive.