Connecting top HBCU talent with the best job opportunities
(Black PR Wire) Jacksonville, FL – The HBCU Lifestyle today announced the launch of HBCU Career Hub a new career center that connects HBCU professionals across all disciplines and career stages with employers offering career opportunities. HBCU Career Hub is powered by YM Careers, the leading provider of job websites and career centers for organizations that serve specialized members. “Providing HBCU students and alumni with opportunities for professional development and career growth are core to our mission to preserve the Black College tradition,” said Garrick Gibson, co-founder, HBCUlifestyle.com “HBCU talent is highly appealing to employers because they’ve demonstrated a commitment to the highest levels integrity and training. YM Careers’ technology and sales support will ensure that our website serves our members by providing a clear connection with small to large organizations that value and seek the skills, expertise, certifications and training they have to offer.” In addition to serving as a robust source of up to thousands of job opportunities, the HBCU Career Hub will be set apart by a number of benefits it offers to HBCU professionals and employers, including:
- The ability for students and alumni of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
- A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to passive job-seeking professionals who do not visit job boards, including Job Flash emails to HBCU Lifestyle’s registered job seekers.
- Integration of job content into social media channels to engage HBCU professionals and provide valuable job exposure to HBCU Lifestyle’s audiences and relevant users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
- A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used.
- The ability for HBCU professionals to be alerted every time a new job becomes available that matches their personal goals and interests.
- Integration of career resources, training and other benefits offered by HBCU Lifestyle to members.
- The ability for job seekers and employers to gain exposure throughout YM Careers’ network of nearly 2,500 niche Career Centers.
“The HBCU Lifestyle is a world-class organization whose members are an integral part of the country’s HBCU community,” said Tristan Jordan, SVP and General Manager, Revenue Solutions. “The HBCU Career Hub is an innovative gateway that matches the right employers with the right talent to help keep competitive companies well-staffed, and HBCU graduates' careers moving along a professional path that meets their goals.”
For more information, please visit the HBCU Career Hub: https://hbculifestyle.com/jobs.
About HBCU Lifestyle
Since 2011, HBCU Lifestyle has connected students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities with the people, places, and resources that define their college experience. From admissions information to Greek life, HBCU Lifestyle provides relevant news, advice and insights covering college life, careers, college rankings, and scholarships to parents, students, alumni, and supporters across the country.
YourMembership, established in 1998, empowers associations, organizations, nonprofits and other companies worldwide to deliver more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyer’s guides, increase their relevance using ground-breaking engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's cloud-based membership management solution enables associations to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes. As the world’s largest provider of membership and company management software, YourMembership provides comprehensive membership solutions to more than 5,000 customers in 32 countries.
For more information visit YourMembership.com